Wednesday, July 12, 2006

SCUBA certification

Well, Amy and I both passed our swimming test. (**sigh of relief**) We can now move forward with the underwater breathing bit. I'm totally stoked! A couple of friends are doing it with us, I also have two buddies at work that are in another class. And, I just talked to one of my oldest and dearest friends and it turns out that Sloan and his wife are also certified. Man, we're going to have some real fun! I can't wait! I'm already planning a diving trip to Belize for the fall - it's going to be awsome. After I get this diving thing down I'm going to move on to sailing. I have sailed before but it was a long time ago. Anyhow, I feel confident that I'll be able to do that too. Now I just have to get my business flying so I can become a full time treasure hunter/amateur oceanographer. I'll probably need to learn how to fly a helicopter. I'm envisioning the whole Steve Zissou scene - travelling the globe on a boat, rescuing people, fighting pirates, filming rare species of aquatic life, and finding treasure. I know it sounds silly but why not go for it? You have to admit that it sounds fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home