Friday, July 07, 2006

I do not suck

I'm really looking forward to starting SCUBA certification courses next week. I talked with David and Steve, who are currently taking the courses, and they seem really excited. This is the first step in becoming a treasure hunter. That's right, treasure hunter. You see, I've laid down the course for the development of Vaboodle - my gambling game, and it is going to move a lot faster than my dev partner was hoping. You know, there comes a time when you have to move out of the planning stages and into the practical stage of ACTUALLY DOING IT! So, after I've made my fortune I am going to buy a boat, much like in "Life Aquatic", and set about looking for treasure. I figure there will be lots of diving involved so I'm getting certified. Also, I hope to get my license to fly a helicopter. Seriously, I don't know why more people don't become treasure hunters - could there possibly be a better way to pass the time? If you know of any lost treasure please feel free to contact me. Also, if you would like to be considered for a position on the crew of the S.S.Vaboodle, please get in touch and let me know your special skill and/or level of dedication to living a surreal life.

NOTICE: If you would like to test Vaboodle please contact me. I will be in test mode in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home